Employee Accommodation Services


Employees needing to request a new accommodation must contact Broadspire to begin the claims process at 1-888-599-8576.

What to expect

?Step1_edit.jpg??Step_2.jpg ?Step3.jpg

University Human Resources administers accommodation requests for faculty and staff in partnership with Broadspire, a third-party administrator. Broadspire?provides support for employers in determining what accommodation may be needed, if any, under the ADA.

If you have questions, please contact [email protected].